Marble tile flooring can add an elegant natural look to any room or area in your home where it’s used. As a rule, marble flooring is applied to the kitchen, baths, countertops, etc. When you decide to install marble tiles in your place, you need to mind there are five types of marble to be considered:
- veining marble featuring small lines of color that give the stone a unique look;
- glossy marble that is reflective and shiny;
- tumbled with a more matte look;
- etched marble with the surface that is worn away;
- honed marble with a matte or satin finish.
At Cox’s Fine Floors, we have a qualified team specializing in the installation of marble flooring in residential and commercial areas. We cooperate with architects and other construction companies to provide you with the best quality services. We offer a wide service range, including installation and refinishing of marble flooring in the areas near Dallas, TX.